Subscribe to the NNM No Nonsense Magazine

Go
New
Find
Tools

Another 7-Keto question
 Login/Join

posted
I've used 7-keto on and off over the past 2 years or so. And I do love the product as well as my clients...seems to fly off the shelves.

But I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had any kind of "allergic" reaction from it ??

It happened to my once last year. It was so random that I didn't really associate the reaction to the 7-keto at first.
But then it happened again sometime later and started to be more frequent..meaning not with every dosage (maybe 2 times this week and nothing the next week and again 1-2 times the 3rd week) but it did get to a point where I never knew what to expect.

The actual first reaction was the worst and has since decreased. But it starts with a heat and somtimes burning and reddening in the face. A few times it moved down the neck and some into the chest. Only last for 35-45 min but just left me not feeling so great.

I tried various things to prevent it. Like- taking with food, or a shake first thing in the morning, changing the dosage, even took a break from it altogether for a little while. Just can't figure out what is triggering the sporadic reaction.

Anyone else have something similar?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CR,

Posts: 8 | Location: NC | Registered: Thu June 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lisa,
Check out the link below and see if it is similar to what you are experiencing.

Thanks

Kimo

http://beverlynutrition.com/ev...=901103107#901103107

Posts: 58 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: Sun April 27 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks to been the same reaction.
Thanks for the info!

I'll try dropping it back down to 2 capsules per day and just see how it goes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CR,

Posts: 8 | Location: NC | Registered: Thu June 12 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post